Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Series: Day 9

"Above all else, know this: Be prepared at all times for the gifts of God and be ready always for new ones. For God is a thousand times more ready to give than we are to receive." 
~Meister Eckhart



Love daily...

God's love is shown everyday. You have to make the effort to look for it everyday. He is there always ready to love you. He shows his love in the magnificent sunrise, the beautiful songs the birds sing, the colorful patterns in the leaves, the brilliant hues of a blooming flower, the spring breeze floating swiftly in the air, and the fiery sunset. You have to take the time to receive the love and acknowledge that God loves you. He does. He will never stop loving you. 




"I love You, O Lord, my strength. 
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; 
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. 
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." (Psalm 18:1-2)


No comments:

Post a Comment