Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How To Clean Your Teeth...


I should start giving these little guys names...I think I'll call this one Tooth Fairy. Every day it's back and forth...up and down...This guy has his stuff stashed everywhere.

The bone in his mouth was in a tree in my backyard. There is a long branch that runs parallel to the ground about eight feet up. In the middle there is a slight bend in the branch. 

Well one day...I heard this very strange gnawing sound outside my office door. 


My handy camera in hand I went out to investigate. I spotted him in the tree using what looked like a bone as a crude toothbrush, so-to-speak. He got annoyed that I was watching him and of course snapping pictures; so he took off leaving the bone in the tree. My nephew and I found the (what I can now confirm is a neatly chewed at one end) piece of bone in the yard. 

We put the piece of bone in the crook of my nephew's "lounging tree". A few days later I saw the spastic flashing of a furry tail waving from the crook in the tree. A few minutes later I heard that same strange gnawing sound coming from outside the door. This time it was coming from a tree  in the front yard. I don't know whether he is cleaning are sharpening, but he works diligently on those teeth. 

Then he stashes the bone when he thinks no one is looking. Truly an entertaining fellow.










No comments:

Post a Comment